Membership in North Shore Technology Council(NSTC)
Is NSTC for Me?
If you are one of those who turns innovations into market ready products, you are member of this remarkable regional innovation cluster. The path to the market and success requires overcoming a variety of engineering, financial, legal, regulatory, and marketing challenges, as well as a mastering essential business details.
You do not need to make this journey on their own. All projects and opportunities will need the guidance of an expert, advice from colleagues or service from a consultant. Talking to those who have shared a similar challenges can help you avoid costly mistakes and recommend appropriate solutions.
Our members are those who have already or are currently navigating the hurdles between an idea and market success.
If you value learning from other experienced professionals, or if you enjoy sharing your experience with your peers, then NSTC is for you.
What can you do as a member of the NSTC?
- Expand your network through our online Events and Directory
- Stay current about business and technical topics through our monthly programs
- Get involved in a focused Special Interest Group(SIG): BioSciences, Sustainability, Information Technologies and Executive Leadership
- Join a volunteer committee to strengthen and support our membership, programs and outreach
- Fill regional demand for STEM professionals by supporting our Scholarship Program
- Gain visibility through our Member and Sponsor programs